Monday 1 August 2016

Arnold Schwarzenegger Blue Print

                          Hello guys,In this time every one wants muscular body,every one wants to be champion not in just body building but in other fields also.It's feels amazing to be champion and every one like to be champion but there is one question about to be champion "How to beat up the process to be champion ?".Usually people are get bored to go in gym every day and spent hour for body building or just like in other fields also.So let's read solution by Arnold Schwarzenegger.


                        There is legend behind every legacy and there is blue print behind every legend.This is Arnold Schwarzenegger's Blue print.In this blog you can read Arnold's blue print,Nutrition program,training philosophy,history,knowledge,most important----Thoughts on motivation and more.

                        I think this can be your map to success.Learn from this great body builder and make your own legacy and be champion.This is how Arnold turns his dream into reality.Follow his footsteps and do struggle and be champion.




THE POWER OF VISION
                   Arnold : "I've always believed that,in order to be motivated or work really hard,you need to have a vision".After watching Tommy Kono win the Mr.Universe contest in 1961.Arnold's vision came into focus.He says "Seeing all those muscles and all that strength had a profound impact on me." At the age of 15,he determined to train seriously as a body builder. Arnold : "I started looking at muscular,heroic guys and picked up a magazine that had Reg Park as Hercules on the cover."In the magazine was a blue print pf Reg's life and how he became Mr.Universe.That magazine became the pathway for Arnold's Success."If i ever was lost what to do in life,that feeling was gone.I now had a direct direction."

  "I realized then that i have a special ability that can't be trained for.It;s an ability of visualizing things very clearly."Instead of Reg  Park Arnold saw him self ." I saw hundreds of body builders around and i was elevated with the trophy in my hands, celebrating with thousand of people screaming my name."

VISION TO REALITY 
Arnold's vision of victory motivated him more than anything."It drove me to the gym,It was so strong that i didn't really need discipline, it just took me to the gym to train every day.I knew that every work out that i did from then on would take me one step close to turning this beautiful vision into reality.My life became nothing but Mr. Universe training and sculpting."He stayed focus never losing sight of that original dream.At the age of 20,Arnold achieve his goal,becoming youngest Mr.Universe ever.After that Arnold pushed harder."I felt that i was,without any doubt,the new hope in bodybuilding.but i didn't feel that i had arrived where i wanted to be.Being Mr.Universe is like winning the golden gloves or the Olympics in boxing:it's great.But it's far away from being the best fighter."


Arnold always wanted to be perfect."I realized that it would take me some time and that there were bodybuilders in America guys like Serge Nurbet and Dave Draper who were extraordinary.They were more ripped,more defined and even their posing was more sophisticated."Arnold always knew that he was in the spring of his career:"I had the best potential. I was very young,much younger than all of them."At the age of 21 he moved to USA,and people immediately took notice."They were whispering about me.They were saying:'This is the guy from Austria,He is the guy with 21-inch arms.He's the guy who is already deadlifting 700 pounds."This only cemented Arnold's self-confidence.He knew he had made the right moves.

Arnold:"I could barely communicate.I couldn't watch the news or read a newspaper yet.So, I felt kind of blocked from the outside world.I felt lonely.And to have this kind of love,this kind of inclusion from bodybuilders that didn't know me at all,was extraordinary.I was received with open arms.I will never forget that."


BETTER IS NEVER GOOD ENOUGH
All bodybuilders strive for perfection.In his competitive days,Arnold was no different."I never felt that i reached my 100 percent potential. I think everyone feels that way.I felt that I wanted to have bigger triceps,I wanted one inch bigger thighs,and i wanted more definition in my abs. I also felt that i wanted to build my lats even lower so they tied into the waist. I've always worked on that."


"If I had clay,I could actually show to the world where i wanted to make improvements.When it comes to the last months before a competition ,you can take that mass and chisel it down and work the details.These details creating Arnold hungry for his vision."We would take photographs like fanatics.Franco Columbu would take picture of me, and i would take picture of him.We would compare shots so we could see improvements and problem areas."

This problem area drove Arnold to the training."If yo train smart,you know the inventory of exercise you have for every single weak point.You say to your self,'I still need to see the separation between my abs,and the intercostals,and the serratus that then connects to the lats.How do i do that ?'


"Knowing the exercise and equipment you have available will allow you to set your course.So you do exercise like close grip chin ups,pull overs,leg rises, and crunching exercise.Do the training,eat the right way ,and you'll hit those marks.Then you move the bar higher and higher.With hard work,you can achieve your goals and you can become successful.This is the great thing about body building.If you get good at it and accomplish your goals,you know you can use the same principles for everything else in life."

That is Arnold's Blue Print.Arnold also gives 5 ways to build your legacy.

5 WAYS TO BUILD LEGACY
Now you are responsible for creating your legacy.It doesn't matter what you want to be.Your legacy is unique and it demands attention.Here are five to build it.

1.FIND THE RIGHT BLUE PRINT FOR YOU
2.VISUALIZE WHERE YOU WANT TO BE
3.STAY HUNGRY EVEN AMONG ABUNDANCE
4.BRAKE THE RULES THAT NO LONGER SERVE YOU
5.STAGNATION MEANS YOU'RE FALLING BEHIND


No comments:

Post a Comment