Monday 1 August 2016

Arnold Schwarzenegger Nutrition Overview

                    If you guys are doing training like Arnold Schwarzenegger,it's amazing but if you are not eating enough you can't get that muscular body that you want.


                    In these day some of peoples think that Protein Powder is bad thing and it cause side effect,but that's not true.If you are doing hard training,You have to take protein.We take protein because we can't get enough from our regular meal.

                    Take a look of Arnold Schwarzenegger's Nutrition Overview.


PROTEIN
Arnold : "There's always a debate about how much protein the body actually needs.I always lived off the rule that for every pound of bodyweight,I needed one gram of protein."

Arnold was eating nearly 250 grams of protein daily and making sure that his body could use it all."I felt like it worked best when i had five meals per day.There are some people who can work with three meals.For me,five meals was the answer because i never was a big eater.I always felt comfortable with a regular sized steak.If you gave me a 10-ounce steak, even in my heyday,I was happy.If you gave me just few scrambled eggs with some tomatoes and onions ,I was fine with that.The only thing is,two hours after that breakfast i was hungry."


Arnold explain "As i was sitting at Santa Monica City College or doing construction,I would pull out of my bag little plastic container sull of milk and protein powder.That was the additional 30 grams of protein that i needed at that time."After gym was a late lunch of steak and vegetables.Two hours after lunch he would have another protein shake."So,two times per day,I would have protein drinks in order to get up the 250 gram that i  needed."


ARNOLD'S RULE
I ALWAYS LIVED OFF THE RULES THAT FOR EVERY POUND OF BODYWEIGHT,I NEEDED ONE GRAM OF PROTEIN.


"We have to recognize that we do not get all of the nutrients the vitamins ,the minerals , the protein through regular meals.That's why we have supplements.No matter how healthy we eat,we won't get enough from regular meals."


No comments:

Post a Comment